Comment on page
Learn how to turn design to code quickly with Monday Hero.
Monday Hero converts designs into iOS and Android code for developers and designers. So product teams don't have to deal with basic code on UI, fonts, colors and assets. It's best for saving time by removing repetitive manual work in the UI and focus on the functionality/creativity more.
Use it to convert Sketch App, Adobe XD and Figma designs into iOS and Android UI code.
How to use Monday Hero's Mac App in the 6-minutes-video is below. In this tutorial, you can learn how to:
- 1.Upload designs to Monday Hero,
- 2.Create components like buttons, text fields, and lists,
- 3.Export code and launch on a mobile device.
How to use Monday Hero
Monday Hero automatically understands the images, texts, and views in the design. Select the elements and convert them to components/widgets, buttons, text boxes, lists, or grids... Copy the code and use it immediately, download assets and all necessary elements.
Save time in the UI part that already well-prepared by a designer up to 30 percent in total project time.
It's so easy to have the correct color, font, and pixel for every item. It's so easy to bring your designs to life now.
Have more time to focus on functionality, coding, and testing.
Get ready-to-run UI and project files 💻
Export the user-interface design as a fully-working code with assets.
Remove conflicts and misunderstandings 🗣
Improve designer-developer collaboration.
Our functions that teams love:
- Converting layers to native iOS components,
- Exporting the source code, assets, fonts, colors, and UI for iOS via plugins and working independently,
- UI (Storyboard) support,
- Responsive UI to support all screen sizes,
- Exporting the design as a new project / into an existing project / only selected screens,
- Working in an all-in-one place with the team,
… and many more.
The documentation content is provided below: