Import Figma Design Files into Monday Hero
Import Figma design files to Monday Hero to get iOS/Android code.
The first step to create your app with Monday Hero is importing the designs to Monday Hero on your favorite tool. You can either watch the video below or continue to read to learn how to import designs easily to Monday Hero.
Import Designs from Figma to Monday Hero
The Monday Hero web app and plugin are enough to start importing designs.
- 1.Click here to install Monday Hero Plugin for Figma. On the Monday Hero Figma Community Page, click Install.
Monday Hero Plugin
When it's installed, the Installed button will be seen on the right side of the page.
Monday Hero Plugin Installation
2. Open the design you wish to use, and go to the Plugins menu and click Monday Hero.
3. On the plugin, click Login Button.
Monday Hero Plugin Login Page
It will automatically direct you Monday Hero login page. Enter your email and password to continue. Please note that if you're already logged in, it's not neccessary to enter your email and password again. You can continue to the next step.
Monday Hero Web App Login Page
4. On the next page, give Monday Hero read access to your Figma Files.
5. When the access is given, it will automatically connect your Figma Account to Monday Hero Account. Close this tab and head back to Figma.
Connected to Figma
6. Access is given for the account, now it's time to give access to the Figma design file you need to use. Figma File URL will be necessary for this step.
Click the Share button on Figma and Copy link and paste it to the Figma File URL area.
Getting Figma File URL
Paste the link to the Monday Hero Plugin and click the Next button.
7. The plugin is now ready to use! Select the screens and click the Export button.
8. On the Monday Hero web app, select your project and click to Import to Project button.
When the importing is done, you can see it on the notifications bar:
Congrats! It's done. You can continue to work on components on the screens individually or share them with your team.